- As of September 20th, 2021 the Northern and Southern Jubilee Auditoria are open under Alberta’s Restrictions Exemption Program (REP). To attend performances:
- - Masks securely covering the mouth and nose must be worn by all guests 2 and older at all times while in the venue, except while eating or drinking in their assigned seats.
- - Patrons ages 12 and older will be requested to provide:
· Their paper or digital proof of vaccination status, along with approved ID, or
· Provide proof of a privately-paid negative rapid test result taken within 72 hours of service, or
· Original vaccine medical exemption letter, along with approved ID.
Any patron 12 years or older who is unable to provide the required items will be denied entry, and advised to contact the box office by phone or electronically. Patrons younger than 12 years-of-age will not be checked, but must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
Promoters may require additional measures above the public health orders. Please check with the specific event listing or your point of sale for further details.
More information about the program requirements click the COVID-19 Update tab at the top of the page.