Wheelchair Seating Arrangements
- The Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium is fully wheelchair accessible (with the exception of the 2nd balcony) with ramps available at the north entrance.
- Wheelchair seating at the Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium requires a ticket and is priced according to each performance. Please be sure to specifically request a wheelchair space when calling to purchase tickets.
- Wheelchair patrons and one guest have the opportunity to purchase seating at regular prices for an event and occupy seats together at a number of locations throughout the orchestra level, first balcony and pit level seating. Please refer to the seating plans for locations.
- Since wheelchair spaces are limited, additional group members are not guaranteed seating near the wheelchair patron but we will make an effort to accommodate groups according to availability.
- Handicapped parking is available in our parking lot located directly west of the auditorium, with an additional six spaces available in the parking area by the north doors. Handi-Bus parking is available on the northwest side of the building.
- The Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium does not provide wheelchairs to its patrons.
Assisted Listening Devices
Personal infrared receivers can be used in the Auditorium. As well, stethoscopic receivers are available at no cost and are suitable for personal direct input connection.
Individuals are welcome to bring guide dogs to the Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium. Guide dogs on duty are recognized by a proper harness and handle secured in the owner’s left hand.