We want everyone to enjoy their experience at the Jube. In consideration of other patrons, while in the theatre, we would like to draw your attention to the following:
- Please refrain from using communication devices, cell phones and other personal organizers.
- No food or beverages in the auditorium, with the exception of bottled water.
- Recording devices and cameras are not permitted.
- Latecomers will be seated during a suitable break in the performance.
- Please respect the experience of patrons around you.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Each person, including children and infants in arms, must have a ticket for each performance. Any patron may be required to leave if found to be disturbing other patrons. Management in its sole discretion reserves the right to refuse admission.
In order to ensure that our patrons are comfortably seated, we recommend that you allow extra time to park and get to your seats before the performance is scheduled to begin.
The Jubilee Auditorium is committed to ensuring the enjoyment of patorns. Patrons are requested, therefore, to refrain from wearing scented personal care products to the the theatre.